Well of course my very first photo shoot was of my baby girl! I have to be honest, I thought taking pictures of a newborn would be easy peasy lemon squeezy. Boy way I wrong. I had all of these outfits and hair pieces I wanted to take her pictures in. But of course, once we got to the site for pictures, she was hungry. She also didn't like the bright sun. Lucky for me, she is just so stinking cute. She is the one that makes the pictures look cute.
My next images are black and white and I can't decide which i like best: high contrast or subtle. I posted one of each. What do you think?
Of course I had to add this picture. This is the face she gave us as soon as we put her in her car seat to go home...
Maybe next photo shoot I'll catch her with her eyes wide open! I love this girl!
Random moments from the day...I was playing with her after I fed her and of course she started filling her pants. I was laughing because she was doing some serious grunting. Well I was all laughs until I felt something warm on my lap. Yeah, she totally pooped through her pants. So i put her in the bath..which is totally the best part of the day! She loves taking baths. She laughs and smiles and splashes around the whole time. While I was washing her face and she somehow grabbed the wash cloth and started sucking on it. I guess she liked the water. Ha Ha! She is so cute. She makes my day!
Random moments from the day...I was playing with her after I fed her and of course she started filling her pants. I was laughing because she was doing some serious grunting. Well I was all laughs until I felt something warm on my lap. Yeah, she totally pooped through her pants. So i put her in the bath..which is totally the best part of the day! She loves taking baths. She laughs and smiles and splashes around the whole time. While I was washing her face and she somehow grabbed the wash cloth and started sucking on it. I guess she liked the water. Ha Ha! She is so cute. She makes my day!












No comments :
Post a Comment