March 18, 2012

My Baby is Growing

I can hardly believe my baby girl is already six months. I wish I could slow down time. It's fun to watch her learn new things daily! Being a momma is truly the greatest gift. Here are just a few updates on her:

Her favorite toy is a plastic sack. Yikes! I'm a terrible mom. Don't worry, I watch her the whole time she plays with it.

She loves to sit up all by herself. She just thinks that's the neatest thing in the world.

Still no teeth...but she is teething. Which I wish only took one day.

She can get up into the crawling position but can't figure out how to move forward. She usually rolls around to get places. 

She loves to jabber! I couldn't keep her quiet today in sacrament meeting. 

I can't get her to eat baby food.

She loves to be read to (or at least play with the book).

Every time she sees a picture of herself or looks in the mirror, she laughs.

She is still Daddy's little girl!

She still keeps us smiling every day!



 I will be taking her six month pictures conference weekend. I can't wait! Make sure to check those out.


No comments :

Post a Comment