September 11, 2012

i'm. in. love.

Film. I have no words. Except, I'm in love! 

If you want more picture goodness, hope on over to my Facebook page, and hit "like"! I just recently started to really use it. I update and add pictures on a regular basis. Don't miss out my friends!

I have more pictures coming of my baby girl shot on film. She is turning one. I'm not quite sure how I feel about her turning one. Bittersweet is what comes to mind. The first picture is a peek of her one year pictures! 







2 comments :

  1. Stunning photos! This really makes me want to get some film for my Dad's old camera and try it out. They are so beautiful! Well done!

    PS: I can't believe your little one is turning one already! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lynley! You should totally try it out! It will change your life. Maybe not, but it sure is fun.

    She is getting so old...I might just cry.

    ReplyDelete