September 16, 2012

she's one

                 and I'm sad. Doesn't she know that she isn't allowed to grow up? That she is always supposed to be my baby girl. Apparently she missed that memo. We celebrated her 1st birthday on Saturday. Who knew such a little person could bring you so much joy?

P.S. You need to watch this video my sister-in-law Bethany made for us. She did an amazing job! This is her first video ever...I still can't believe it. She's a rock star! Just watch it, and enjoy it! 

    

I love that we will always have this video to share with my little girl! Thanks Bethany!












 This last picture, I just had to add. My brother Dixon decided to get his gift second hand. I'm pretty sure he tried to find the ugliest doll possible. The hair, totally matted and disgusting. Of course, she loved it! I think it will be living in our storage room from now on. I don't even want to touch the thing.

2 comments :