When Diana asked me if I would be able to do a newborn shoot for her baby I was totally honest with her. I told her if she was looking for really posed pictures with adorable set ups, I'm not really the girl for the job. But, if she was looking for more lifestyle newborn pictures, I would love to do them. Lucky for me, she wanted a lifestyle shoot!
Newborn shoots can easily take 3 hours, and I usually feel totally out of my element. The lifestyle newborn shoot is much, much quicker and it felt like a good fit for me. We literally had a white sheet on the bed in a bedroom with a nice window. So simple, yet I love them so, so much!
As promised, here are the digital pictures from the newborn shoot I did last week.














I love these! Great job Heather!
ReplyDelete