Dear sweet baby girl,
I can't believe how much you have grown up since your baby brother arrived. You weren't sure what to think of him at first, but now you can't stop smothering him in kisses. You have spent a lot of time with dad this past month as I take care of the baby. I'm jealous of him. I finally got to put you down for bed the other night. You patted your bed for me to come lay by you, so I did. We laid there and giggled and giggled. I love your giggle. We had a dance party the next morning. I couldn't help but smile as you tried to sing the words to the song. You are growing up so fast. It's really sad for me, but I love it all the same. Please always be my baby girl. Always come lay by me at night just so we can giggle. Turn on the music so we can dance and sing together. And never stop being you...because you are my favorite!
Love always,
mommy





No comments :
Post a Comment