August 30, 2013

letters to my son


My dear sweet baby boy,

Our little bummy! Lucky for you, your sister gave you that name. 

To say I love you would be an understatement. I want to be a better person each and every day just for you. There are days I fall short. Fall short of being the mom you deserve. After all, you deserve the best. But I'm trying. Trying to love you as much as I possibly can. I never knew one heart could love this much. I loved your father first. Then came your sister. I was afraid I wouldn't have enough to give you. Enough love, enough time, enough of my heart. Lucky for me, you are you. So easy to love. Maybe giving away pieces of my heart is fine, because you continue to make it grow every day. 

You smile, and my heart melts. You are just starting to giggle and I fall in love all over, times a million. I will always love you. Please keep loving me.

Love always,
Mama









My little sister Valerie took this last picture. I love it! I have been teaching her how to shoot manual, and she is rocking it. She is a fast learner, and just awesome!

No comments :

Post a Comment