We have waited much to long to have our family pictures done. I kept thinking I could take them myself just using my tripod. It's super easy to use your tripod for a formal portrait, but not so much for candid moments.
In steps Chelsey, my amazing and talented friend. We decided to do a photo swap! I popped my memory card into her camera, and away she shot! When we were done, she handed over the memory card and I edited the pictures. Worked out perfectly. I have yet to take their family pictures, but I'm really looking forward to it!
I told Chelsey that I wanted Pine trees for our pictures. Bam! She picked the perfect location. It's exactly what I had in mind. Seriously guys, this location is gorgeous.
You can check out Chelsey and here beautiful work here.
Warning: Picture overload! I had too many favorites.






























your family is beautiful
ReplyDelete