January 6, 2014

kool-aid queen


Day 6- the day we went grocery shopping and you insisted on getting far too many Kool-Aid packets. You also made our shopping trip at least 20 minutes longer than necessary. I let you pick out your cereal and fruit snacks and you couldn't decide what looked the yummiest. You would pick a box and put it in the cart; a minute later you would run back and pick something else. We spent at least 10 minutes just by the fruit snacks. At first, I thought this was the last time I try grocery shopping with kids. Then I noticed how excited it made you! Oh, how I really want to remember these moments. After all, life isn't just about finishing our check list's (which never seem to end). I would rather enjoy the journey, even if it is shopping at the grocery store with kids. 


No comments :

Post a Comment