December 5, 2011

What a hunk!



Well here we go...my very first post! Over the summer my hubby and I decided to go to the park and have a picnic. I was in my third trimester of pregnancy, so the things we could actually do were very limited. We took our camera and I was having a blast taking pictures of my amazingly handsome husband. Seriously...he is awesome to take pictures of! He is such a hunk, which makes for a perfect model. He wasn't really posing for the pictures, but it totally looks that way.

Introducing my man...

By the way, I'm totally new to this whole blogging thing. It could take a while for me to get the hang of things and get everything updated. Bear with me!


3 comments :

  1. You're blog is adorable :) I'm pretty sure it's WAY fancier than mine is haha you should teach me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I love it! I didn't know you were a photographer..... if you ever need people to pose for you let me know. I am always looking for a good photographer!!!! I think the last family picture we have is when Livvy was 8 weeks old. Yeah that was 4 years ago! Tamma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamma, I would love to do your family pictures! Just let me know when a good time for you guys would be. I'm very new to this so I definitely need people to practice on!

    ReplyDelete