Lately these two have been coming with me on my shoots. My hubby is my lighting specialist! He is the best at using the reflector. My baby girl is my stand in. I use her to get my exposure correct on my camera. My baby is also good at letting me know when everyone is pictured out. Otherwise, I could keep shooting for hours. I don't know what I would do without these two. They complete me! These two deserve special thanks from me for helping out ;)
If you haven't already you should click here and "like" my facebook page!
If you haven't already you should click here and "like" my facebook page!



So so cute.. Im doing a baby shoot down there tomorrow, hopefully the rain will not ruin it :) Love the orchard.
ReplyDeleteI love the orchard too...I think that's where I want to take our next family pictures! Can't wait to see the pictures!
ReplyDelete