April 17, 2012

MY FAVORITE PERSON TO PHOTOGRAPH


Now that my baby is 7 months old, I finally finished editing her 6 month pictures! I had to finish up my other shoots before starting this one. I'm happy to say that I'm all caught up. I love these 6 month pictures! I wanted them to be really simple and all about my baby and her personality. I'm so blessed to have a healthy, beautiful baby. 

Yes, I do realize my baby has lots and lots of rolls! The doctor said she is so rollie pollie because she is so short. We love every roll on that body! Every time my cousin's little boy sees her he asks, "What's wrong with her arms?" We just tell him she is really strong. 

I posted a lot of pictures because I can't choose a favorite. I still have tons more I didn't post. If I were posting pictures of myself I might find one that I like. But when they are of your baby, you can't help but love them all! 


No comments :

Post a Comment