June 25, 2012

SOMETHING NEW

At the very beginning of my freshman year of college, I was warned by multiple people to stay away from the baseball players. Often people would say, "Those baseball players are bad news." I seriously thought, sure no problem! Next thing I knew...I was married to a baseball player. I promise you, I found a keeper! My first two years of college I spent lots of time at the ball park watching my hubs play ball. I loved it, and I have really missed it.

My cousin asked me to come and help her do the photography for a baseball tournament in July. I went up North on Saturday to test the waters at a tournament that was going on. It is something very new to me, but I'm up for the challenge! I plan to go up North and practice a little more before the big tournament takes place.


No comments :

Post a Comment