One of my biggest struggles with photography has been trying to define my style and make it stand out. You may have notice I changed the design of my blog. I wanted something much more clean and simple. I'm sure my blog design will change again as I try to fine tune my style as a photographer.
When people look at my pictures I want them to feel refreshed, almost as if they have taken a drink of ice cold water on a hot summer day. Yes, I'm a visual person! ha ha! My goal is to make my style feel pure, simple, and real. We are taking family pictures tonight as well as my baby's 9 month pictures. I hope to be able to portray this style as I take our pictures tonight. Wish me luck! For now, here are just a few images from our life lately.









No comments :
Post a Comment