August 28, 2012

feeling old

I just recently celebrated my 23 birthday. My husband spoiled me and took me to Tucanos and snowbird. I don't know what it is about 23, but I seriously feel old. I'm constantly worried that I'm going to blink and I'll be 80 years old, sitting on my deathbed, wishing I had done more in my life. So I decided to create a very in depth day planner to help manage my time better. I got the idea on pinterest, of course! 

Yesterday was my first day using my planner, and I was doing awesome, until I began to pit an avocado for dinner. I'll try and draw a picture for you. I have half of the avocado in my left hand and in my right hand I have a knife that I'm using to throw at my avocado pit. It sticks in, and when I go to twist the avocado out my knife slipped. Oops! Next thing I know we are in the ER having my hand stitched up. Definitely put a damper on things, considering I now have orders of lots of things I'm not allowed to do in order for my hand to heal. When we got home, my husband said to me, "Well that was one expensive avocado!"

Anyway, enough talk and onto some pictures! 


Her first taste of Tucanos, how can she not be happy?

No comments :

Post a Comment