We have a new member in our family. Her name is Canon eos 3...and yes, she is a film camera. I am so excited to begin my journey with film. My goal is to eventually shoot 50% film and 50% digital. These pictures I took were to test drive my new camera. I didn't use professional level film and I went to Walgreen's to get the film developed. Big mistake! Their scans are terrible quality. I didn't want to spend to much money on getting them developed and scanned because I really didn't have any idea if I had exposed correctly. Moral of the story, I should have had more faith in myself. I can't wait to see the results I will get by using a professional lab and professional level film. I think I just may fall hard and fast for film!
Here are some of my favorites from the roll I just had developed.












No comments :
Post a Comment