June 28, 2013

nailed it

My sister recently came up to my place to do newborn picture for their baby. Oh he is so stinkin cute! My sister saw this picture of a baby in a Tonka truck on pinterest and feel in love with it. We totally had a "nailed it" moment. Don't know what I'm talking about? Let me show you...




Let me just be totally honest...I stink at doing photo shoots with props. Glad that's off my chest! We tried putting the baby in the Tonka truck, like the picture, either the baby was really small or the Tonka truck was really big. We decided to just lay the baby by the trucks instead. It was quite an adventure! 


How a 2 year old holds his baby brother!


I will hopefully get my baby's newborn's up soon. I am also hoping to take a few family pictures at our home soon. Life is just a little crazy right now!

No comments :

Post a Comment