June 4, 2013

our last

Today feels a little bitter sweet for me. I will be induced tomorrow morning. We can't wait to meet our little guy! However, it's our last day together...just me and my baby girl. It feels a little strange knowing that tomorrow everything will change. I hope and pray I can always give this little girl all the love and affection she deserves. I love her with my whole heart! She will forever be my little baby.


I have decided to start a little project for myself. I am rarely in pictures. Why? Well obviously I'm usually behind the camera, and that's where I'm most comfortable. I love photography simply because I want to capture my children. I want to capture their lives, their personalities, and the love we have for each other. It's hard for me to capture how much I love my family if I am absent from all of their pictures. So I am calling my project "I was there too". My goal is to take at least one picture a week with me in it. Time to whip out the tripod! Look for these posts every Tuesday!

1 comment :

  1. These are so cute! I have the same problem. I'm rarely in any of the photos either.

    ReplyDelete