Here at the Bybee home we love warm weather! On Friday, I took my baby girl outside to play and enjoy the warm weather. She loves playing in the grass. As we were sitting there I realized that this was a moment I wanted to always remember. Of course I ran inside to get the camera.
In case you were wondering...yes that phone Kate is eating is the old Chocolate LG phone. Two things to know about me: First, I lose my phone at least 5 times a day. Second, my phones never last more than 6 months. This is why I'm never allowed to have a nice phone.







Love these pictures. She is adorable.
ReplyDeleteHeather! She is so stinking cute!! The pictures look great!
ReplyDeleteBaby Kate! SHe is ADORABLE! Let's hang out this week! I don't have schoooooool! Party! I can come over Thursday morning, or any day after 3 :) Love you
ReplyDelete