We just celebrated our 3 year anniversary at the beginning of the month. Both my husband and I thought it would be a blast to take our baby to the zoo to celebrate. I thought she would be so excited to see all the animals. As it turns out, she was much more interested in all the kids running around, and the occasional fly that would pass by. The best part for her was playing with the zoo's map. Go figure.






Just give her more time. By next summer she'll LOVE the zoo! Until then, I wouldn't pay to get into the zoo. Instead just take her on the last Wednesday of the month in October-February because those are free days (but also busy because it's free). Or test her out and take her to Wheeler Farm since that is always free. I miss taking MK to the zoo!!
ReplyDelete