I ran across this blog kids were here and instantly feel in love! Seriously go check it out...it will not disappoint. I love the idea of documenting the story of childhood.
There will come a day that I won't have toys all over my living room floor, in the bath tub, and on my bed. A day when I won't have spilled milk to clean up off the coffee table, and mac and cheese on my kitchen floor. There will be a day when I won't hear my little girl giggling and talking to her stuffed animals when she is supposed to be taking a nap. They grow up so fast, and soon my baby boy wont fit perfectly in my arms. I'm not ready for that day to come, it bring tears to my eyes just thinking about it. For now, I will document it. Because when that day comes, I want to remember it all.
I started this project at the very end of June, so I hope to have more pictures for July. I plan to post my "kids were here" pictures at the beginning of each month. Anyone want to join in??






Can I call mine "Husband was here" LOL I need to come meet the new man in your life :)
ReplyDeletehaha Yes!! That would be awesome! You do need to come meet him, he is so fun!
Delete