Here is part one of Ken and Whitney's formals! They are such a cute couple, it just makes me happy! My husband really didn't want to wear a black tux but I thought we had to be traditional and go with black. After seeing Ken's grey tux I wish I would have let my hubby choose. Whitney looks stunning in these pictures! I can't wait to see what their kids will look like. haha! We are so excited to have Ken part of the family!


















These are gorgeous! Amazing job!
ReplyDeleteThe lighting in these looks beautiful! We really really really need to go out together and play with our cameras.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous photos!!! You are so talented Heather!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Girls!! Chelsey- we totally should go out and play with our camera's!! Kate can be our model lol! I still really need to work on camera exposure. I ruined some "what could have been" really cute pictures because I exposed wrong for the light.
ReplyDelete